The term “Humble By Nature” or “us” or “we” or “Kate’s Farm LLP” or “Kateâ€™s Farm” refers to Kate’s Farm LLP whose registered office is Upper Meend Farm, Lydart, NP25 4RP. The company registration number is OC369128, registered at Companies House UK.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Communications, photography & media
- By asking to “keep in touch” with Humble by Nature courses, events and news you agree to your data being used by Humble by Nature to inform you about events on the farm and news about Kate Humble. We will not pass your data to any other third parties.
- You can opt out of future communications by emailing email@example.com and writing unsubscribe in the subject box and providing your name and email address in the body of the email.
- By taking part in a course or event at Humble by Nature you agree to having your photograph taken and being used on Humble by Nature media channels, including at www.humblebynature.com, www.katehumble.com, across social media channels and print marketing and email campaigns. Occasionally images may be selected for use by third parties for PR and marketing purposes.
- You can remove consent for your image to be used by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and writing removal of photography consent in the subject box. You will need to include the name of the course or event you attended and the date of the course or event.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Kate Humble nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Kate Humble shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Kate Humble and or Humble by Nature. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify endorsement of the website(s). Kate Humble has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Competition terms and conditions for ‘win walking kit’
- This is a giveaway promotion for: two signed copies of Thinking on My Feet by Kate Humble, one pair of TRAILBACK Rigger Boots, one Ruffwear Wind Sprinter Jacket and one Ruffwear Front Range Harness. To enter, please reply to the giveaway instagram post on Kate Humble’s instagram page @kmhumble by using #ThinkingOnMyFeet and tagging a friend you would like to go walking with.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a random number generator. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The givewaway promotion opens at 10am BST on 4/10/18 and closes at 11:59 pm BST on 7/10/18. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
- The winner’s name will be published on Instagram using their Instagram handle only on 7/10/18.
- The giveaway is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of Humble by Nature, Ruffwear or TRAILBACK, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- We are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- We reserve the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a Winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to select another winner.
- We will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to us at the address shown below.
- We are the data controller of Personal Data that is collected in the course of running the giveaway and will use the Personal Data in accordance with our privacy notice. We will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the giveaway and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the giveaway. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the giveaway. We will share the winner’s personal data with Octopus Publishing in order to fulfil and deliver the prize. We will not share any other Personal Data connected to this competition with third parties.
- By entering the giveaway promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Kate’s Farm LLP trading as Humble by Nature (“we” or “us”).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
27th September 2018
If you cannot find the answer or information that you are looking for, please email us at: email@example.com.